We are pleased to announce our partnership with Cowrywise – our Mutual Funds can now be accessed on the Cowrywise platform.
This partnership gives us access to empower more individuals to fulfil their dreams and encourage them to imbibe a healthy investment habit.
Speaking on the collaboration, Henrietta Bankole-Olusina; Managing Director, ARM Financial Advisers, stated; “Our goal is to empower individuals to fulfil their dreams and encourage them to imbibe a healthy investment habit. Our range of mutual funds cater to different needs depending on their investment goal and risk profile.
The ARM suite of mutual funds is a diverse one. Its offerings fit the desires of various types of investors. Below are our current offerings.
- ARM Money Market Fund: this is a low-risk fund that invests in instruments like treasury bills. A good fit for short term investors.
- ARM Fixed Income Fund: like other fixed-income funds, this is a medium-risk fund. It’s a great option for medium to long term goals, as it can serve as a source of steady income.
- ARM Ethical Fund: helps investors put their money in firms that align with a strict ethical selection.
- ARM Discovery Balanced Fund: designed for a balance between equities and fixed income. It’s a medium-risk fund.
- ARM Aggressive Fund: got a long-term view? This is your fund. Though high-risk, it helps your investments grow over the long term.
- ARM Eurobond Fund: this fund gives you access to investment instruments denominated in United States’ Dollars. Also, it is excellent for protecting your investments from currency depreciation.
Today, all above-listed funds are accessible on Cowrywise with any amount and in few clicks.
Yarmirama Ashama, Product Manager at Cowrywise, described the recent partnership as an expansion of the opportunities that come with investing with mutual funds. In her words, “We cannot raise a new generation of investors alone. This is why partnerships with fund managers like ARM are important. Having them onboard feeds this vision, and we are excited about the results that will follow.”